Registration in the Saudi government scholarships is now available for all students around the world to apply for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral scholarships for the year 2022-2023.
The Saudi government seeks to support foreign students, especially Muslims, in developing countries.
Saudi Government Scholarship Details:
- Country: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Donor: the Saudi government.
- Countries available for application: Most countries are available to apply.
- Study level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate, and Diploma.
- Application deadline: Available throughout the year, the opening date for the scholarship program is determined according to the academic year requirements in universities.
Facts about from the kingdom:
- More than 70,000 international graduates.
- The Kingdom’s universities have students and teaching staff from more than 170 countries.
Why study in Kingdom Scholarships?
- The educational and cultural environment in Saudi universities varies, as distinguished students from more than 200 countries around the world study in Saudi universities.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers distinguished sponsorship for international student scholarships free of charge, without tuition fees, and with many other advantages.
- Kingdom Scholarships Numbers and Statistics
- 80% Bachelor’s degree: 12% Master’s and doctoral degrees: 8% Diploma and higher diploma.
Types of scholarships:
The government scholarships for international students are of two types:
1- Free grants:
In which the student receives full benefits with complete exemption from any financial obligation.
2- Partial scholarships:
In which the student receives full benefits with an exemption from some financial fees.
3- Paid study:
The study is with financial fees in accordance with the requirements of the study and the rules of the university.
The Saudi Government Scholarship includes:
- monthly salary.
- Travel Tickets.
- Free accommodation.
- health insurance.
- study fees.
- register fees.