Orange Knowledge Program (OKP):
On July 1, 2017, the Dutch Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase as a new phase under the name Orange Knowledge Program (OKP). OKP was started entirely with funding from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Orange Knowledge Program aims to advance capacity development, knowledge and quality for both individuals and organizations in technology, education, vocational training, higher education and other related fields.
Scholarships are awarded at a highly competitive selection to highly motivated, professionals who are in a position to offer newly acquired skills and knowledge from their own employment organisation.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
Programs available in the funded Orange Knowledge Scholarship:
- Agriculture and the environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management and Accounting
- public programs
- Health care, social services and care services
- Hotels, restaurants, tourism, entertainment, transportation and logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication and Arts
- Law, public administration, public order and safety
- Mathematics, natural sciences and computer sciences
- teacher training
More programs available here
About the funded Orange Knowledge Scholarship :
Dutch/Dutch Government Scholarships is offering a scholarship for international students under the Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) for international students by the Dutch Ministry. The Netherlands Government Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship program for international scholarships. It is an excellent opportunity for students who have a dream to study in Holland on fully funded scholarships for short courses as well as masters studies.
Holland offers scholarships for full-time master’s degree programs as well as for short-term courses at the bachelor’s level. There are a large number of master’s degree fields and short courses at the various participating universities in the Netherlands. The duration of the Master’s degree program ranges from 12 to 24 months, and the short courses range from 2 weeks to 12 months.
Terms and Standards:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to benefit from the funded Orange Knowledge Scholarship to study in the Netherlands:
- Motivated, exuberant.
- Live and work in an OKP country.
- Fluent in English or French.
- Work in one of the priority areas of their country.
- They can motivate the use and transfer of their knowledge and experience in the organization they work for after their studies.
All details here
Advantages of the funded Orange Knowledge Scholarship:
The scholarship will cover:
- Cost of living.
- Costs such as tuition fees.
- Visa fee.
- Travel costs.
- Medical insurance and other features.
Required documents and papers:
- A photograph with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation letters.
- Motivation message.
How to apply :
- Check if your application falls within the specific OKP areas of focus for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course in the list of OKP courses.
- Ask your employer if they would be willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch educational institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, academic requirements and the online application link.
- Prepare your order.
- During the application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline for the educational institution of your choice.
Accepting applications between 2 February – 22 March, Masters and Short Courses must start between 25 July and 21 November 2022.
Accepting applications between May 11 – June 28, courses must start between November 21, 2022 and February 20, 2023.
Accepting applications between August 31 – October 11, courses must start from February 20, 2023 onwards and must be completed before August 31, 2023.