Fully Funded American Institute for Economic Research Scholarship 2022-2023
Founded in 1933, AIER is one of the oldest and most respected nonpartisan economic research and advocacy organizations in the country. With global reach and impact, AIER is dedicated to developing and advancing ideas of absolute freedom and private governance by combining advanced economic research, media awareness, and educational programming to develop a better and broader understanding of the fundamental principles that enable peace and prosperity around the world.
AIER relies on objective scientific research to show how these principles and their implementation lead to sustainable economic and humane prosperity. By educating policy makers, educators, and the general public with these facts, we strive toward a world in which all people enjoy the benefits of a truly free society.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
Programs Available in the American Institute for Economic Research Scholarship:
- Business Management
- Event management and organization
- educational research
- graphic design
- Education and Training
- Media studies and media
- Press and media
- social science
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Creative and applied arts and design
- Law, Information Technology (IT)
- development studies
- Communication Studies
- Data science and big data
- Law Sciences
- business information systems
About the American Institute for Economic Research Scholarship:
The American Institute for Economic Research invites international students to apply for a paid internship opportunity at AIER, for a period of 10 weeks, the intern will work closely with employees on various projects related to his interest.
Terms and Standards:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to benefit from the Fully Funded American Institute for Economic Research Scholarship 2022-2023:
- All countries in the world are eligible
- Be able to travel and work in the United States
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Advantages of the American Institute for Economic Research Scholarship:
The scholarship includes the following features:
- AIER Interns earn minimum wage in Massachusetts, for training lasting more than 10 weeks
- Participants who live more than 300 miles from Great Barrington, MA. Also, a travel stipend of $750.
- Accommodation is provided on the AIER campus or cottages directly on campus, near the beautiful city of Great Barrington. Lunch is served to AIER staff, colleagues and interns each working day, and several dinners are served.
Required documents and papers:
- Photo with a white background
- Academic certificates
- cover letter
How to apply :
- Upload your documents and fill out your application from here.
- Accepted candidates will be notified within 30 days of the application review date.
- To learn more about this unique opportunity, email [email protected]
Application Deadline for the Fully Funded American Institute for Economic Research Scholarship 2022-2023:
- May 1 for the fall semester.
- October 1 for the spring semester.