About SIIT Scholarship
It is completely free, and for all Arab countries, there is no application fee.
A language certificate is not required.
Sirindorn International Institute of Technology offers fully-funded master’s and doctoral scholarships in Thailand for international students in the field of technology engineering, as it is one of the best-recognized universities in Thailand
Note: The scholarship does not require a Certificate of Proficiency in English
SIIT Scholarship Details
- Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindorn International Institute of Technology
- Number of scholarships: 40 scholarships
- Study stages: Masters and PhD
- Duration of the Scholarship: two years for the master’s, three years for the doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application deadline: March 15, 2021
- The scholarship covers all costs, including:
- All tuition fees
- A monthly housing allowance of 10,000 baht
- Round-trip economy class airfare directly to Thailand
- Visa fees and airport taxes.
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology / Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering / Science / Technology / Management
- Industrial Engineering, Airlines
- Information Technology
- Biochemical / Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Basic Systems Engineering and Supply Chain
- Management technology
- Materials Engineering / Science / Technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Information Technology and Hardware Science
- Digital engineering
- The applicant must be an international student, except for citizens of Thailand or holders of its nationality.
- Submit at least two letters of recommendation, one of which is submitted by an academic institute.
- The applicant must be in good health and also have good behavior.
- Statement of purpose (at least one page)
3.- A transcript of bachelor’s degrees with a GPA = 2.75 (for masters).
A transcript of bachelor’s degrees and master’s transcript with a GPA of 3.50 (Ph.D.).
- Certificate of language proficiency (if applicable)
- A copy of an ID card or passport.
- Research paper (if applicable)
- A recent personal photo (1 * 1.5) in jpeg format only
For the online application process, please prepare and attach the required documents as electronic files as follows:
jpeg. , Jpg. , PDF. Format)
March 15, 2021
Admission results will be announced on May 21, 2021
How to apply
follow link to apply here