- Host country: Germany, Berlin
- · Donor: SBW Foundation
- · Universities: the University of Berlin and University of Potsdam
- · Grades: Bachelor and Master’s degree
- · The government’s budget is not only a “good” one but also a major source of
- · All Arab students can apply for this scholarship
- · The scholarship also supports all refugee students.
- · Don’t ask you for proof of English or German.
- · The applicant must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- · Deadline: June 30, 2021
Who can apply for a WSB bachelor’s degree program in Germany?
· Students currently enrolled in the last grade of high school (baccalaureate)
· Students who have already completed high school (Baccalaureate)
· Students currently studying bachelor’s degree (undergraduate)
· Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree and wish to study with an SWB in Germany
Who can apply for the SBW Master’s degree program in Germany?
· Students currently enrolled in the last year of the bachelor’s degree (undergraduate)
· Students who have already completed their bachelor’s (undergraduate) studies and wish to study a master’s degree
Available university specialties
One of the advantages of the German SBW scholarship is that it offers a free and fully funded scholarship in all disciplines offered by the University of Berlin in Germany or the University of Potsdam in Germany.
This Scholarship has all the medical, engineering, science, economics, business, and rights departments and all the specialties you can offer from the University of Berlin or the University of Potsdam you can apply to me through the SBW scholarship in Germany.
You can see the specialties offered by the University of Berlin here.
You can see the specialties offered by Potsdam University here.
The SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany is a fully free and fully funded scholarship offered to all students for a university degree from the best universities in the world, which includes:
- · Pay all tuition fees
- · Saving housing costs
- · Tour living allowances up to 550 euros per month
- · Travel allowance
- · English or German courses
- · Application form (here)
- · Motivational speech (one or two pages)
- · Biography
- · A copy of the last high school graduation certificate (baccalaureate) and a statement of degrees (in case of applying for a bachelor’s or university degree)
- · A copy of the certificate of graduation and a bachelor’s degree statement (in case of a master’s degree)
- · Information on net family income (bank statement) (if any)
- · You can attach all the certificates you have obtained from courses, training or volunteer work (if any)
Copies of the following documents, if any, should also be included:
- · Eligible to attend university (if any)
- · Admission to the University of Berlin or Potsdam where you intend to study (if any)
- · An internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which you will study (if any)
- · All certificates and references for work, training, and apprenticeship (if any)
- · All university degrees already obtained and records of achievements (if any)
How to apply for a scholarship?
You must process all previous documents and then send them to the following email [email protected]
The official website of the scholarship is here