Massey University Scholarships in New Zealand – Funded
Massey University invites students from different countries of the world to apply for a scholarship to study a bachelor’s degree at the university, as this scholarship is open to international students wishing to study in New Zealand.
Founded in 1927, Massey University is an institution that provides world-class higher education at an affordable cost. It offers a range of degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels, and provides research-led teaching and training across the country and the world.
Massey University scholarship details
- Host University: Massey University
- Course Level: Undergraduate (Bachelors)
- Nationality: All nationalities are eligible.
- Application deadline: December 1, 2020
- Place of study: New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria :
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree programs in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be international students who pay the full fee.
- To be registered for the first time in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be studying full-time at either the Albany, Manawatu, or Wellington campuses, or
- Receive an offer of admission to a location prior to the program’s closing date for the scholarship year.
Massey University Scholarship Funding:
Massey University offers scholarships of up to $ 25,000. $ 10,000 is awarded for the first year of study (120 credits) with $ 5,000 per 120 credits to cover full fees. Payment will be made against the calculation of the recipient’s tuition fee.
How to Apply:
Applicants must first apply for admission to a bachelor’s degree program, after receiving the offer at Massey University and student portal login details. Log in to the student portal. Go to the scholarships tab, then apply for the scholarship tab. Then select a scholarship from the list of scholarships to apply for.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable evidence. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
More details about the scholarship can be viewed and registered through the official website, which you can access via the following link: