Details of Keio University scholarships :
Host University: Keio University
Degree: Masters and PhD
Financial financing: fully funded
Duration of the scholarship: 2 years for the Masters, 3 years for the PhD
Application deadline: varies by major
Specializations available in scholarships:
- Human relationships Business and Trade
- Science and Technology
- Business Administration
- Media and Governance
- Health Department
- System design and administration
- Media design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Eligible Arab nationalities to apply for the scholarship:
Egypt, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Financial aids and benefits :
- Covering 100% of the tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend of 200,000 JPY ($ 1900)
- A one-time settlement allowance of JPY 150,000 (includes travel allowance
Eligibility criteria and scholarship conditions:
(1) A student must have completed 15 years of formal education and obtained a university degree outside of Japan, or are expected to obtain a bachelor’s degree prior to joining Keio University. However, students who have obtained or are expected to obtain an undergraduate degree at an institution Japanese are not eligible.
2) A student cannot be a recipient of another scholarship at the same time as the scholarship application.
3) The student must be applying to one of the Keio University graduate schools for entry into either of April or September 2021 or April 2022, and must have received a recommendation from the university.
Since the required documents and deadlines for submitting applications vary according to different graduate schools, please go to the official website at the following link for more details
how to apply:
Fill out the scholarship application form (you can download it from here)
Students must send the scholarship application forms and the necessary documents to the Graduate School in which they wish to enroll.
You can download the scholarship details brochure here
Contact Keio University scholarships:
To inquire about any questions regarding the scholarship, you can contact the scholarship administration on the following email:
E-mail: [email protected]