KAIST Scholarships Bleacher 2021 fully funded
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
- We offer KAIST Scholarships to admitted students
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
EligibilityInternational candidates must meet all of the following requirements:Spring Semester, 2021 (EARLY only)
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by February 28th, 2021.
Fall Semester, 2021
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by August 31st, 2021.
Applicants with foreign citizenship
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are not eligible to apply as foreign students
- International applicants MUST ADDITIONALLY satisfy one of the following two requirements:
- Neither of the applicant’s parents is a Korean citizen, or
- For applicants of Korean Origin, he/she must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level of that provided in Korea.
- Note that international schools located in Korea are NOT acknowledged as foreign schools.
- Applicants who completed or will have completed high schools in Korea (국내에 거주하는 국내 고교 출신 외국인 학생) are also welcomed to apply to KAIST Undergraduate program.
We do not have a transfer program for international students. You have to apply as a freshman student.
- Online Application Form (Sample)
- Recommendation Letter (Sample)
- Invoice for Application Fee (Bank Transfer)
Online Submission & Platform
- High School Profile
- High school / University Transcript
- English Proficiency Test Report
- Standardized Official Test Score Report
- Passport or National ID Copy
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Honors and Awards (Optional)
Only for International Candidates of Korean Origin
- Certificate of the Facts Concerning the Entry & Exit
- issued by the Korean Immigration office
- Loss of Korean Nationality
KAIST has three application cycles: EARLY, REGULAR, and LATE.
|Application window opens||Sep.1, 2020|
|Deadlines||Application&Documents||Oct. 23, 2020|
|Recommendation Letter||Oct. 30, 2020|
|Admission announcement||Jan. 4, 2021|
|Reply to KAIST||Feb. 7, 2021|
|Academic year begins||Spring 2021||Fall 2021|
|Application window opens||Nov.9, 2020|
|Deadlines||Application&Documents||Jan. 8, 2021|
|Recommendation Letter||Jan. 15, 2021|
|Admission announcement||Mar. 26, 2021|
|Reply to KAIST||May. 15, 2021|
|Academic year begins||Fall 2021|
|Application window opens||Mar.1, 2021|
|Deadlines||Application&Documents||May. 28, 2021|
|Recommendation Letter||May. 31, 2021|
|Admission announcement||Jun. 18, 2021|
|Reply to KAIST||Jul. 10, 2021|
|Academic year begins||Fall 2021|
- Please note that the dates for Admission Announcement are subject to change.
- Submit your completed application and documents by 5:00 p.m.(KST) on the application deadline.
- The interview is NOT required for all applicants. Applicants will be contacted through individual email if an interview is necessary.
- After you pay the application fee, you are not allowed to change your application track (i.e: from Early to Regular or Late).
- USD 80
- KRW 80,000
Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer after writing the application form online. Additional charges (i.e. bank charges) should be covered by applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable and you cannot modify the application form once you pay the application fee.
How to apply
Read GuidelinesRead the admission guideline carefully. Get familiar with the application process and the required materials you need to submit.
Download and fill out the online application visit our website and download form, fill out your online application form completely according to the instructions, and save the file. You can download forms on the Forms page
Fill out applications please make sure that the information on your application is correct. You cannot edit your application after you pay the application fee.
- Note that you CANNOT delete/cancel your application if the fee payment is completed.
- You could update your application during application period.
Pay the application fee. Pay the application fee by credit card or bank transfer. Any additional charges (i.e. bank charges) should be covered by the candidate. After pay the application fee by bank transfer, don’t forget to fill out the INVOICE.
Upload scanned copies of all. Upload scanned copies of all additional required materials on the application webpage. The uploaded scanned copies must be clear and legible.
- For those who cannot upload application documents due to specific reasons (i.e. system error, lack of equipment), please send hard copies of the application materials to the Admissions Office via post by the deadline.
- You may use the address sticker provided.
- Document Submission: Put all the required documents in an envelope. Send your application package via registered post mail or express mail. You may also visit our office and submit the documents in person.
- Deadline: Refer to EARLY / REGULAR / LATE deadlines
- Postal Address: Undergraduate Admissions Team, Office of Admissions, KAIST
#102, Yang Boon Soon Bld. (E16-1) 291 Daehak-ro , Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
- Tel: (+82-42)-350-4803
- Recommendation Letter MUST be submitted from your recommender before recommendation letter submission deadline.
Check your documents after upload or sent them. Check whether your documents have successfully been uploaded or sent. KAIST does not contact you individually. If you have any missing documents, your status will be incomplete. Please upload/send the supplementary documents again before the document submission deadline. Check whether the submitted documents have arrived or if there are any missing documents.
- If you have any missing documents, your status will remain incomplete.
- Please upload/send the supplementary documents again before the document submission deadline.
- KAIST does not contact you individually.
go to link