Free scholarships in Sweden | Swedish government scholarship 2021 to study masters
Free scholarships in Sweden 2021 Swedish government scholarship to study masters
Every year, the Swedish government offers a number of free scholarships in Sweden to attract international students from all countries of the world, and those scholarships are for master’s, bachelor’s and doctoral studies as well, and Sweden is one of the best countries that most international students go to study at its universities.
Sweden’s universities have a good and prestigious reputation as they are always at the forefront of universities in the world, and Sweden has a good reputation on the academic side of its universities, which often ranks among the first hundred universities in the global education quality classification.
Sweden is one of the countries that are friendly and welcoming to foreigners, as many of its residents speak the English language and thus this increases the chance that the student will find work during his study period or after completing it, and there are many facilities for students in Sweden only.
Details of scholarship
- Country: Sweden
- Donor: The Government of Sweden
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Type of opportunity: Scholarship to study masters
- Age: not restricted to a specific age
- Application deadline: January 15, 2021
Specializations available on scholarship
- Biotechnology “biotechnology”
- General studies
- International Studies
- natural therapy
- Natural Sciences
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Medicine and health
- Press and media
- Public Health
- Agriculture and forestry
- Pharmacology and pharmacology
- Sustainable energy
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- General engineering and technology
- Nuclear engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Learning languages
- Children’s education
- Adult Education
- the Nano technique
- Climate study and meteorology
- Soil Science
- And much more and many specializations available in the Swedish government scholarship for masters study 2021
Conditions Swedish government scholarship to study masters 2021
- The applicant must be from one of the countries eligible to apply
- He must have a bachelor’s degree
- He must possess a good level of English and if he holds a language proficiency certificate, he must attach it
- The student must provide evidence of leadership ability (i.e. his participation in any volunteer work or other commercial work as a team leader or any other position, and there is no requirement for the number of hours)
- The applicant must obtain acceptable conditions at a university to study for a master’s degree in one of the programs within the scholarship.
Countries available to apply for the Swedish government scholarship 2021 to study masters
- Morocco, West, sunset
Advantages of the Swedish government scholarship 2021 for masters study
- The scholarship covers all tuition costs
- The scholarship provides a monthly stipend and an accommodation and food allowance of up to 10,000 Swedish kronor to cover living expenses for the duration of the scholarship, which is paid monthly to the student.
- A travel allowance of SEK 15,000 and does not apply to students who actually live in Sweden
- Health and accident insurance.
- After the end of the study period, the student obtains membership in the SI Alumni Network.
The papers required:
- Bachelor’s degree and transcript.
- The letter of intent.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- A valid passport.
How to apply:
Through the official website of the Swedish Government Scholarship 2021