If you want to get free scholarships in Canada, applying is now available on the University of Toronto scholarship in Canada 2021 Toronto, the scholarship is available to all international students around the world, and Arab students can apply for the University of Toronto scholarship in Canada.
The University of Toronto is one of the prestigious universities in Canada with a high level of education and research trends as it is very interested in scientific research and is intended by many students around the world to study there.
University of Toronto scholarship in Canada 2021 Toronto details
- Host country: Canada
- Toronto university. Scholarship: University of Toronto
- Academic stages: Masters and Ph.D.
- The deadline to apply for the University of Toronto Scholarship is January 15, 2021
- The scholarship does not require a specific age to apply
University of Toronto scholarship advantages 2021
- The University of Toronto scholarship covers all tuition costs.
- The scholarship gives students an annual stipend of up to $ 20,000 for master’s students and $ 22,000 for doctoral students.
- Students from all countries of the world can apply and Arab countries as well, but they must meet the criteria for admission to the scholarship.
Admission Criteria for University of Toronto Scholarships, Canada 2021
- To be a holder of non-Canadian citizenship
- To have a bachelor’s degree for those who wish to apply for a master’s scholarship.
- To have a master’s degree for those who wish to apply for a doctorate.
Specializations available in the University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2021 for Masters and PhD
Dentistry, Materials Science and Engineering, Medical Biophysics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Comparative Literature, European, Russian and Aerobic Studies, Medieval Studies, Drama Studies, Criminology and Social Studies, Religion Studies, Anthropology, Art History, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, Geosciences, Computer Science, Cell and Bone Biology.
And many other majors in the University of Toronto Scholarship 2021, you can find on the website when applying.
The papers required to apply for the University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada for Masters and PhD
- The transcript of the last academic qualification in addition to the certificate of that qualification.
- Attaching professional certificates or training courses you have obtained to enhance your chance of admission to the University of Toronto scholarship.
- CV file C. V.
- The letter of intent (motivation speech).
- Recommendation letters preferably 3 letters.
- Research plan for both master and doctoral students
- Certificate of proficiency in the English language (if any).
how to apply:
please follow the link