ANSO China Masters Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded) for Young Talents
It is a grant provided by the Alliance of International Scientific Organizations (ANSO) in China, which is an international non-profit organization. The foundation (ANSO) aims to improve the capabilities of students around the world in various fields of science and technology.
The (ANSO) scholarship in China aims to train and develop young talents in science and technology, as the grant annually supports about 200 master’s degree students and about 300 doctoral students.
Details of the ANSO Scholarship to study Masters in China 2021 Host
country: China. Donor institution: ANSO. Note: All Arab students can apply for the ANSO scholarship to study master’s in China. The scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2021.
Universities on ANSO Scholarships in China to study Masters
- University of Science and Technology of China.
- University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Specializations available on ANSO Scholarship in China
Multiple specializations in the fields of science and technology You can check the existence of your major through the official website of the scholarship located at the end of the article.
Advantages of ANSO Scholarship in China
- The scholarship is fully funded as:
- The scholarship covers the costs of study and travel to and from China, and the scholarship covers health insurance for students.
- Students are provided with a monthly stipend for their aid that varies according to the academic level.
- A master’s degree is about 3,000 yuan and a doctorate is about 6,000 Chinese yuan.
Admission criteria for the ANSO scholarship to study masters in China
- The student must be a holder of a nationality other than the Chinese nationality.
- To be fully devoted to studying.
- And to be familiar with and know the English or Chinese language.
- For master’s students, to be born after January 1, 1991.
- For doctoral students, to be born after January 1, 1986.
The papers required to apply for the ANSO Scholarship to study for Masters’s in China in 2021.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Letter of intention or motivation speech.
- The student’s CV explaining his academic and practical experiences.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- A copy of the research that the student participated in and published.
- A copy of the certificate and transcript of the last academic qualification: For a master’s degree, a copy of the bachelor’s degree and the transcript of degrees must be submitted. For Ph.D., a copy of the master’s degree and the transcript of degrees for the master’s and bachelor’s degree must be submitted
- Certificate to prove proficiency in English or Chinese (not mandatory)
- All previous papers must be translated into either Chinese and English.
how to apply:
Apply through the official ANSO scholarship website