Details of University SOUTH WALES scholarship:
- The country: Australia
- University: University of New South Wales (UNSW).
- Academic stages: Master’s degree (taught two years) (3 years for Ph.D.).
- Language certificate is not mandatory.
- The deadline for submission is: March 26, 2021
- The required age is not specified. (Provided that the conditions are met )
Terms of Application:
1. You must have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Master’s.
2. You must have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree to apply for a Ph.
3. Applicants must be able to demonstrate outstanding performance in a previously obtained degree
4- All students are entitled to apply in different countries of the world 🌏
1. 100% covering all tuition fees.
2. It provides an annual stipend of $ 28,597.
3. Availability of university housing or an amount that covers sufficient living expenses.
4. Availability of airline tickets.
5. Full support for accompanying family.
important note :
(* Everyone has the right to apply if the conditions are met, and age is not required *)
3 Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences.
4- Arts and Design
5- Natural and Physical Sciences
6- Business administration and economics.
7- Information Technology
9- Rights “the law.”
10 – Environmental structure specialties
1. Transcript and certificate of the last qualification obtained by the student.
3. Recommendation letters “Enter the data of two university professors or doctors during the application process.”
4. English language certificate (if any).
5. Search Plan.
6. Any other supporting documents (such as volunteer certificates and others, which increases your acceptance rate for the scholarship)
How to apply:
go to online application
Information about the scholarship in this website