University of Roskilde scholarship in Denmark for masters study 2021 (fully funded)
If you are interested in completing their studies abroad for the post-bachelor’s stage, then here is one of the distinguished scholarships within the Denmark scholarships 2021 for master’s studies, which is the University of Roskilde master’s scholarship 2021.
Roskilde University in Denmark offers a scholarship to study master’s, which is a fully-funded scholarship offered to international students from outside the European Union, and students from all Arab countries can apply for it. The scholarship covers all tuition fees and many other advantages that we get to know together.
Details of the Roskilde University scholarship to study masters in Denmark
- Host University: Roskilde University.
- Host country: Denmark.
- Study stage: Master’s degree.
- Funding: Full funding provided by Roskilde University in Denmark.
- The deadline to apply for the Roskilde University Masters Scholarships is January 15, 2021.
- There is no age restriction.
Specializations available in Roskilde University Scholarships
- MA in Spatial and Society Designs
- Master of Urban Planning Studies
- MA in Communication Studies and Cultural Encounters
- MSc Mathematical Physical Modeling
- MA in International Development and Global Studies
- MA in International and Political Public Administration
Advantages of Roskilde University Scholarships in Denmark
- Fully Funded:
- It covers all tuition costs
- It gives students a monthly stipend of more than one thousand US dollars a month, about 7800 Danish kroner.
Eligibility criteria and conditions for admission to the Roskilde University scholarship in Denmark
The student must be a citizen of a country outside the European Union.
He must fulfill all the conditions and criteria for entering the master’s program of his choice.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on their outstanding academic performance, letter of intent or motivational speech, and their practical experience.
The papers required to apply for the Roskilde University Scholarship in Denmark
- A copy of a valid passport
- A copy of the Bachelor’s degree and transcript of degrees
- Biography C.V
- Evidence of practical experience in the same field of specialization applied for
- The letter of intent
- Recommendation letters
How to apply for the Roskilde University Scholarships to study Masters in Denmark
The application is available one month before the application deadline and it is recommended to apply for the scholarship early.
You can apply by downloading all the previously mentioned files online through the Roskilde University website.
Official website of the scholarship