UNICEF internship scholarship 2021
UNICEF Internship Program:
UNICEF offers internship programs for qualified students in both headquarters and country offices. It gives the opportunity to gain direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work under the direct supervision of experienced staff from UNICEF.
■ What are the areas of training in UNICEF?
You can view the available fields for training in UNICEF down
■ What do you benefit from training in UNICEF:
A good addition to your CV will help you get job opportunities and international scholarships.
Create a network of strong relationships
Developing personal skills and gaining experience in the areas of work of the organization.
- To be a student and registered at the undergraduate or postgraduate level, or you have graduated within the past two years.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- You are fluent in at least one of the UNICEF working languages: English, French or Spanish. Or be proficient in the working language of the office you are applying to.
- Academic excellence is shown in the academic record.
- There are no relatives (such as father, mother, brother, and sister) working in any UNICEF office.
■ How to apply for a UNICEF internship program:
You enter the application link below and create an account.
Fill out the application form and choose the appropriate field for you.
Upload your CV.
In the case of acceptance in the first phase, a message will be sent to your e-mail, and a certain number will be selected from among the candidates accepted in the first phase according to the need and preference.
For inquiries or questions, please send an email to UNICEF at: