UNICEF internship opportunities are available worldwide for international students. UNICEF offers scope for divers for students. Anyone over the age of 18 can apply for training at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program or graduated within the last two years.
There is no application fee charged by UNICEF. This is a paid internship program where participants will be awarded a monthly stipend in addition to travel costs. All expenses will be covered by UNICEF. The duration of the training is usually between 6 and 26 weeks.
Details of the UNICEF 2021 Internship Program
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 weeks
- Program: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: varies (open now)
Values of the UNICEF Young Graduate Internship Program include:
A contribution to living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
A one-time lump sum, such as travel contribution and visa costs.
- Candidates are expected to have the following eligibility criteria for the Young Graduate Internship Program.
- For training at UNICEF: Applicants must be undergraduate students and international graduates from any country.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Fluency in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French, or Spanish. Fluency in working language may also be required in the office you are applying to.
- You have excellent academic performance as evidenced by recent university / educational records.
- You do not have direct relatives (such as a mother, father, sister or brother) who work with UNICEF.
- You do not have other relatives in your reporting line.
- Be at least 18 years old.
There is no deadline for UNICEF training. All training opportunities are now open. Select your preferred training program.
How to apply for training
All eligible candidates can submit their applications through our website. Complete and submit an online recruitment profile, CV / CV, and cover letter.
Go to the UNICEF vacancies page (here). Select the contact type “Internship” (here). Select Job Level “Internship: (here). Select any location/country. To apply for the training.
please visit the official website of the UNICEF Internship Program.