- Details about the Romania Government Scholarship 2021
- Country: Romania
- Number of Scholarships: 85
- Achievement level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 30, 2021
Available academic fields:
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Art Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarships are not awarded in the fields of medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy.
Note that the session (s) will start in November 2021. Results will be announced by July 15, 2021
Duration of the Romanian scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3-6 years
- Master: 1.5, 2 years old
- Doctorate: 3,4 years
Financial benefits and coverage
The scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Education and the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. So, this is a fully-funded scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Tuition fee-free
- Free accommodation
- Monthly salary:
- 65 euros per month for undergraduate students (first cycle).
- 75 € per month for Master’s studies (second cycle).
- 85 euros per month for postgraduate (doctoral degree) students (third cycle).
- Scholarships do not cover international transportation.
- An official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited in Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- MFA application form (Appendix 1) for a scholarship in Romania, correctly filled out;
- MER application form (Appendix 2) for the issuance of the letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Certified copies of obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees, if any) and their certified translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if necessary;
- Certified copies of matriculation papers/diploma supplements related to postgraduate studies and their legal translation, if any;
- Certified copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- A copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- Medical certificate proving that the person enrolled in the study is not infected
- With infectious diseases or other conditions that do not comply with the required studies; The applicant’s CV.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
- The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates who fall into the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – certified copy and translation;
- Certificate proving passing the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year graduates – transcript and certified translation
- Graduation certificate from the Romanian preparatory year or language proficiency certificate, if any.
- Parental consent declaration for juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
Foreign citizens coming from all countries of the world, except for European member states.
Does not hold Romanian citizenship.
The age is no more than 35 years for undergraduate and master’s studies and 45 years respectively for doctoral or postgraduate studies.
The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021 is set by each Romanian embassy in your country. But the deadline for receiving files at the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is April 30, 2021.
How to apply
The online application process for the scholarship. You need to check the website of the Romanian embassy in your country.
To apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship, please go to the Romanian Government Scholarship official website.