King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia to study a Bachelor’s degree | Fully Funded 2021
- Host country: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- University Name: King Abdulaziz University
- Study stages: Bachelor’s degree
- All students from all countries of the world can apply for this scholarship
- The age must be between 17 and 25 years old
- High school students can apply for this scholarship
- Study in Arabic
- An English language certificate is not required
- Undergraduate students can apply for this scholarship as well
- Application is currently available to apply for the scholarship
External Scholarship Application Procedure:
- 1.The student must apply through the university website (Scholarship Gateway) or through the Embassy / Consulate of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in their respective countries.
- 2.The student information is verified for its accuracy.
- 3.The information is submitted to the Ministry for approval and acceptance.
- 4.The student will be notified to visit the Embassy of the Kingdom for the attestation of documents.
- 5.The visa is issued to the student in order to complete the necessary formalities for travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Terms and Conditions for External Scholarship:
- 1.The student must be of good conduct and behavior.
- 2.The student must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- 3.The student must be medically fit.
- 4.Must hold a higher secondary school certificate or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- 5.Must be committed to full-time study (for those students attending morning session).
- 6.Should not exceed three years from the date of receiving the higher secondary school certificate.
- 7.The age for undergraduates should not be less than 17 years or more than 25 years.
- 8.The student should not be dismissed from any one of the universities for any reason.
- 9.The student must not receive scholarships from other universities in the Kingdom.
- 10.Female students must be accompanied by a male guardian (Mahram) who should be either on scholarship or a resident of the Kingdom holding a valid residence permit (Iqama).
- 11.Good command of written and spoken Arabic is a precondition for joining the BA program
General Scholarship Rules:
- 1.The existing regulations in the Kingdom denounce extremism and terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.
- 2. The residency law of the Kingdom applies to scholarship students and therefore must adhere to it.
- 3. The students will be under university sponsorship during scholarship and the university is responsible for them throughout their stay.
- 4. The student can apply for a family visa according to the applicable rules and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 5. It is mandatory that the travel documents/passport available with the student should allow them to return back to the country from where these documents are obtained without any terms and conditions.
- 6.No students on scholarship have the right to transfer from one university to another.
- 7. If the external scholarship student postpones the study or withdraws and in case the university desires to bring back the student then the university will contact the Ministry of External Affairs to allow the student to continue further study.
- 8.It is prohibited for students on scholarship to work for companies, institutions, or individuals during the course of study.
- Faculty of medicine
- Dental College
- the pharmacy
- Business Management
- Rights && Laws
- others majors
Benefits of Scholarship:
- 1.The student enjoys all benefits that are provided to university students like sports activities, university trips, and socio-cultural activities.
- 2.Offer subsidized meals.
- 3.Suitable accommodation and appropriate scientific, social, cultural care, and guidance.
- 4.Two way ticket for students only at the end of each academic year as per the rules.
- 5.Monthly stipend.
- 6.Two month stipend upon arrival as preparation allowance.
- 7.Distinction allowance for outstanding students.
- 8.Three month stipend as graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- 9.Avail university sports facilities.
- 10.Health care facilities for the student.
- Personal picture
- A copy of the passport (valid passport)
- Attach a high school graduation certificate (if you have already finished high school and want to apply for this scholarship)
- Certificate of proof of English language
End of Scholarship:
- 1.The external scholarship student should leave the Kingdom after completing the studies within a period not exceeding three months from the completion date.
- 2.If the actual duration of the scholarship program ends then it is not permissible to extend duration more than half period the required to complete the program.