If you are a student who wants to study in the best universities in the world, you can now apply for the Islamic Development Bank 2021 ISDB scholarship, which the Islamic Development Bank offers to students from different countries and countries of the world to obtain scholarships in various academic degrees (BA – MA – PhD).
The Islamic Development Bank 2021 ISDB scholarship is a fully funded scholarship offered to international students from different countries of the world. The scholarship covers all tuition costs in major international universities such as the University of Cambridge and Oxford, as well as some universities in Turkey, Denmark, Malaysia and other countries around the world.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 ISDB is a grant offered by the Islamic Bank to enhance the interaction between Islamic countries and societies, and it is a scholarship that does not require a language certificate.
Details of scholarship:
- The scholarship application deadline is February 28, 2021.
- The scholarship stages: Bachelor’s – masters – doctorate – post-doctoral research.
- Funding type: Full financing.
- Applicants from various nationalities around the world can apply for the Islamic Development Bank 2021 ISDB scholarship.
- The study period varies according to the stage of study:
- Bachelors 4 years – Masters 2 years – Ph.D. 3 years – Postdoctoral research for 3 years.
- Oxford university
- Cambridge University
- McGill University
- Campus France University
- National University of Uzbekistan
- Queen Mary University
- Moroccan Agency University
- Turkey Higher Education Council
Arab countries eligible:
ISDB scholarship Jordan – Yemen – Egypt – UAE – Saudi Arabia – Sudan – Somalia – together – Tunisia – Morocco – Algeria – Palestine – Kuwait – Djibouti – Iraq – Oman – Qatar – Libya – Lebanon.
Specializations available in scholarship
- Natural Resources
Education System Development
- Sustainability in National Curricula and Teaching
- Medical Laboratories
- Public Health
Health Services Management
- Medical Technology
And a lot of other specialties to find out the rest of the available specialties on the undergraduate majors
- Quality of Teaching
Pupil / Teacher Ratio
Limitation of Pollution
And for more other majors to know, click on Masters majors
Strategies for Reductions of CO2 Emissions
Carbon Sequestration Methods
Renewable Energy and Green Technologies
Solar Potential and Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Biogas and Biodiesel
And many other disciplines to know, click on Ph.D. majors
Benefits of the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 ISDB
- The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 ISDB is a fully-funded scholarship that you can apply for without a language certificate.
- The scholarship covers all tuition costs
- A suitable monthly salary according to the country in which the student is studying.
- Health insurance and treatment
- Air tickets to and from the country of study
- A monthly allowance for educational tools.
The papers required to apply for the Islamic Development Bank 2021 ISDB Scholarship
- A copy of a valid passport
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A copy of the English language proficiency certificate (if applicable and not mandatory)
- A copy of a health certificate proving that the student is free from diseases (medically fit).
- A copy of the certificate of the last academic qualification obtained by the student.
How to apply for the Islamic Development Bank 2021 ISDB scholarship
First, enter the following link: HERE