Details about the Chinese government scholarship 2021:
- Country Name: China
- University Name: Renmin University of China
- Study level: Masters and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International students
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Duration: The duration of the Masters is (2-3) years and a Ph. Degree (3-4) years
Benefits of the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021:
- Living expenses
- full insurance
- register fees
- Monthly salary
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health
- Age and education background
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and under the age of 35.
- A Ph.D. applicant must have a master’s degree and below 40.
- Generally speaking, this scholarship is not available to those who have already studied in China
Documents required for Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021:
(1) Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (English or Chinese)
2) A notarized copy of the highest diploma attained. If the applicant has not obtained the degree / diploma yet, the prior graduation certificate or other related documents must be presented. Languages other than Chinese or English must be attested or notarized.
(The highest score attained is Trans 3. Languages other than Chinese or English must be attested or notified.
(4) Study plan or research proposal (no less than 800 words, in Chinese or English).
5) Two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors, in Chinese or English.
6) The applicant applying for music majors must present musical compositions. Artists applicants must submit two scratches, two color schemes, and other arts in CD format
7) Physical examination report.
(8) Please submit all of the above documents to the designated universities. Not all documents are returned to applicants once submitted.
Admission and Notice of Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship:
(1) Chinese universities should review all documents and determine the admission list.
(2) Once the applicants are accepted, the CSC will review the admission list.Then the applicants will receive the scholarship.
(3) Each applicant can only get one offer from a Chinese university.If the applicant gets more than one offer, the CSC will award only one to the applicant.
(4) CSC will send the acceptance letter and the JW201 form to the relevant Chinese universities, and the universities should send these documents to the applicants.
(5) Applicants cannot change university or major by simply registering in the relevant universities.
(6) If the applicant is not able to register on time, the scholarship will be canceled.
Procedures for obtaining a Chinese government scholarship for Renmin University 2021:
(1 An applicant can apply the Chinese University of the University program directly
(2) The applicant must also log into the China Scholarship Board to fill out the application and print the application form.
3) The applicant must submit all the required documents and send them to the university.
Note: The China Scholarship Council (CSC) takes application only through those universities that administer the Chinese University Program. The CSC does not take an individual order. Renmin University of China Agency number is 10002
How to apply :
All applicants can apply directly with Chinese universities. You must submit the scholarship application form along with the other required documents to the university. The application starts in October and ends in March.