Brunei Scholarships 2021 Sultanate and the University of Brunei Darussalam for undergraduate and postgraduate studies (MA and Ph.D.) is a golden scholarship opportunity fully funded and offered to international students around the world to study in the Sultanate and University of Brunei Darussalam.
About Brunei Darussalam:
A small Muslim country, but it is considered one of the richest countries in the world in oil and natural gas, and it is one of the most important countries in Southeast Asia that produces oil and its derivatives and natural gas.
Its capital is the city of Bandar Sukari, Kawan, and its ruler is Sultan Hasan al-Balqiya, Moez al-Din, Waad Allah.
Brunei is located in Southeast Asia, specifically in northern Indonesia. It is considered part of the islands spread in the Indian Ocean and is located in the northern part of the islands of Borneo. It is considered the third largest island in the world and is bordered on the south by the Great China Sea.
The state of Brunei Darussalam consists of two parts separated by a city called Lembang, which is affiliated with Malaysia.
The Sultanate of Brunei Darussalam includes many places that attract tourists from various countries of the world, and its climate is distinct and enjoys great political stability with its neighboring countries, and one of its most prominent tourist places is the water village of Kampung Ayer located on the Brunei River. The Brunei 2021 Museum is located in it, which contains inside it the most prominent cultural attractions of the country.
Brunei is characterized by one of the unusual tourist activities, which is one of the most important reasons for tourism activity in Brunei, which is ecotourism because Brunei contains more than 40 forests in the form of reserves and natural gardens, which have many rare animals and birds, so they are among the attractions of Brunei.
The religion of the population of the state of Brunei is Islam. Its population is about 435 thousand people, the official language of the state is the Malay language, and its residents also speak Chinese and English.
Given that Brunei’s religion is Islam, we find that the government there is working to implement Islamic law in a clear and significant way in all aspects of life in the country.
Brief Profile of the University of Brunei Darussalam:
It is the largest university located in Brunei, it was established in 1985, and a huge number of students annually enroll in it because it is distinguished by the quality of its educational system.
Details of the Brunei Darussalam Sultanate of Scholarships 2021 (Brunei Scholarships 2021)
- Costs covered: fully funded
- The Brunei scholarship 2021 covers travel costs to and from Brunei and a visa
- Housing and housing costs will be in student housing on campus
- And tuition costs, including university registration and admission fees
- A living allowance of 500 Brunei dollars per month for students.
- Nationalities: Available to all international students from all nationalities around the world.
- Application deadline: 11 September, 2021.
Duration of the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021:
- Divided into 3 categories:
- Masters study in academic courses, the period of study is a full year or 18 months, depending on the program the student studies at the university.
- Research Master: The duration of the study is two years, full-time (24 months).
- Doctor of Philosophy: in which the minimum period of study is 36 months or 60 months depending on the type of program the student is applying for.
Conditions for applying for the University of Brunei Darussalam scholarships:
- The student must have obtained a first-class bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree.
- That the student has a master’s degree so that he can study for a doctorate.
- Having a good research plan.
- He can pursue recent studies in the field to be studied.
Available majors for Masters and Ph.D. in Brunei scholarship 2021:
English language and linguistics
Malay Language and Linguistics
Professional communication and the media
Chemical Engineering (Research)
Systems Engineering (Research)
Islamic rule (research)
Public policy and administration
Documents required to apply:
- A copy of the master’s or doctoral degree for the first-class student (translated)
- A valid passport.
- Certificate of proficiency in the English language (if any)
- Criminal fisheye
- Certificate of good conduct
- Recommendation letters
- Nomination letter
- Motivation letter
How to apply for Brunei Sultanate scholarship 2021:
- Download the application form from here
- Fill out the application form and document it from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country or the authority responsible for scholarships in the country.
- Sending a criminal file proves that you do not hold any criminal or civil charges.
- You must fill out this additional form from here
- Send the required papers and documents to the following email: [email protected]
- Important note: The papers must be in a zip file and be in the following formats: pdf, word, jpg format.